Monday 1 May 2017

6 months?!? whaaaaat?

So ok, first of all apparently I've been out on my mission for 6 months now?! yeah
 Last Wednesday was an awesome day because we had my second zone conference here! It was really good! Funny story though: At the beginning of the zone conference all of the power went off. It was a little hard because they had some presentations to show on a projector, but it worked out alright. We did a fun activity talking about the importance of being in tune with the spirit and how when we teach with the spirit, we teach with power. I was conducting the closing song and since the piano is electric we were doing it a Capella but half way through the song the power came back! And an elder started to accompany us but I noticed we were in the wrong key and sounded really bad so I got us back on track and it ended up sounding alright in the end. President then said before the closing prayer" Can I just note that during this conference we have successfully gained power and become in tune" LOL it was a pretty on point joke.
Summer is here! No more snow and it is super hot and sunny! We got to go to Zaporizhia this week for exchanges which was fun. And transfers happened!.... I'm staying! With Sis Savran and we still have all of Dnepro lol, we thought maybe some more sisters would come in but oh well! I'm good with it. Although we're losing some good elders, which is sad.

I'm super excited for Mother's day! I get to skype my fam!:)

Miss y'all, love ya!
Cестра хорн

























No comments:

Post a Comment