Monday 24 April 2017

Jk! We're back to winter!

Heeey! 
So not much happened this week.. mainly because the weather kind of freaked out over here!! It started storming with freezing rain and snow literally the day after I sent you all the pictures of all the nice spring we're having.. SIKE! haha yeah so like no one wanted to go outside (couldn't blame them though) or for even us to come to them this week .



It was kind of funny though I'm sure to see me and my comp battling the wind with my cheap umbrella in front of me (kept being thrown inside out lol) and soaked from the super wet snow, my hair going everywhere, on the streets of Ukraine when like nobody else dares to go out but still smiling as much as possible at people as they passed by ( although I almost ran into some people because my umbrella was in the way). All the way though I was singing "neenchay soltsa dyen doushay mayay!" "there is sunshine in my soul today!" Because Christ is my light and hope  guys! :) Seriously I don't know how else I could be smiling and singing right then. Life is good. 

Also we made a snowman! And had a snowball fight because you just have to,  you know?





Transfers are next week! So crazy! I think I'm going to stay but will pray I'll figure out the city by that time... 




Love you all! Keep looking UP to Heavenly Father! He is there and always listens to our prayers!

-Cестра хорн

No comments:

Post a Comment