Monday 3 April 2017

I don't know about you but, I'm feelin GOOD and 20 too!!

доброе утро

Kak dela?? I'm good as well thank you. Good week. Yulia got baptized on Saturday!! The baptism went well and she is so sweet and awesome! She bore her testimony at the end of the baptism which she kind of had written out but it was super good and then yesterday, she was confirmed and given the gift of the Holy Ghost and it was so cool cause it was fast Sunday where everyone has the opportunity to bear their testimony and she went up because she said felt a strong feeling to- just minutes after receiving the gift of the Holy Ghost she is already recognizing His influence. Her testimony made me cry, even if I didn't understand it all, I can see her super strong faith and testimony of the gospel.

I am so blessed to witness the gospel bless people's lives! And even if people never listened to me, I am still strengthening my own testimony when I share it with others. I had a super sweet experience where all I was doing was bearing my simple testimony in Russian of the power of the atonement and the joy in repentance in a spiritual thought at an activity and I just felt the spirit super strong and I couldn't stop smiling.:) MAN. The gospel brings so much happiness! It's the best.

Some fun things that happened this week: I saw Sister Condie!! ( my MTC comp) it was so fun to catch up!
We did lots of service this week in gardens and one time we saw some "crop-dusting" aka a huge fire in the field!

oh yah.. and I'm twenty today!! WEIRD. hahah. I'm excited though! This will be a fun year:) Thank you so much for all the birthday wishes!

LOVE YOU

-Cectpa Xopн












No comments:

Post a Comment