Wednesday 24 May 2017

Geezin takaya! ( that's life!) lol sorry it's a shorty

Heey! 
Sorry I don't have much time this week, since we have been back and forth today trying to find a place to email because the internet wasn't working at the branch :(

But not much to report this week. except.. surpreeese! I cut my hair. :) In Ukraine! lol guys. Prayer works. Let me tell you, I was praying pretty hard that the hair dresser wouldn't make me end up looking like Alfalfa or something! hahah. They took me away from my comp and all I could do was say "zdiess" and put my hand at my shoulders. It actually is shorter then I planned but I like it:) Good for summer! Although it's been a little chilly this week. 

I don't have the best pictures but I will send more and write more next week! 

Love you all!!

PS: Sorry if I'm slow at responding but I will! I love every email I get:))

Cectpa Horne








No comments:

Post a Comment