Tuesday 30 January 2018

Pictures from Poltava


Priviet!

I'm still doing great and please keep praying that we can find those who are looking for the truth.
Sorry but I don't have time to write a weekly letter this week but here some pics from last week:
Love you!

So we have been asked to make this blog private so if you would like to have access to view the blog please send my dad your email and he can add you to the authorized readers.  Please send your request to john.horne@shaw.ca.  Being on the list will probably make it so you can see the pictures as well in the future.





Saw Elder Gersimov who just got home and is from Kharkov! He was my past DL in Dnepr and then he later was Face Timing Elder Miller who was also my past DL.

We matched for zone conference:)





Made sushi for the first time!






Had vegemite!








No comments:

Post a Comment