Monday 22 January 2018

Ahhh (resend)

Hey so craziness! cause of trying to fill out university application and whatever so sorry about this blog post being so short ! but this week was great! loving Poltava. We actually got to go to Kharkov this week for zone conference which was awesome and made me just want to go out and make the world a better place but here's an awesome story for ya:

Miracle happened yesterday!! So we had just got on the bus and Sister Woolley sat down across from this nice looking older couple and said hello as she sat down, I paid and then did the same thing. I felt like I should talk to them. I complimented their matching Russian hats and asked where they got them. Then later I still really felt like I should keep talking to them so I asked about directions, and explained that we were new here. He then asked why we were here, I told him we were missionaries. He asked more about us and we had a good conversation. Sister Woolley and I both felt so good about them the whole time and didn't have any fear. I wasn't even scared when I got the prompting that I should just ask them if they were interested in hearing a special message of Jesus Christ (preface I usually would be and I don't even ask that cause it's normally not effective but..), so that's what I did! And then he said yes! I feel like I almost knew he would, even though that has never happened to me before. We got his number before we had to get off and he said we could meet up some time!

Love y'all!!

Had some really good Korean food yesterday from a friend of the elders ; Yum!

Sister Horne

No comments:

Post a Comment