Tuesday 2 January 2018

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

Hey! Happy New Year!!! 


It was a good week. Went by really fast. I finished the Book of Mormon today! It was amazing like always but I definitely got a different perspective doing it in this time frame and it was a huge blessing to have this challenge, for me to focus more on the Book of Mormon and have it be one of the Christmas gifts I gave the Savior. It was really cool to read it faster and see more of the big picture and what I noticed was how much God truly LOVES his children. And he will endlessly try to bring them back to him but will always let us choose for ourselves. Also he always keeps His promises. I got another witness that the Book of Mormon is truly the word of God written for us, today and it is another witness that Christ is the Savior of the world, that with the Bible's testimony and that of the Book of Mormon together, there is no denying. The Book of Mormon has the fullness of His gospel and I personally have come closer to Christ as I have read it every day. Seriously.. sometimes I hate that I can't put it into better words to actually describe it but I really LOVE the Book of Mormon. Read it y'all. It'll change your life!! :D


I had a great exchange with Sister Savran on Friday which was super fun. We did a "behind the walls" Pilates class and the instructor was super nice and was interested in English. 

Our district did a group activity where we sang carols on the street! It was fun, people didn't really stop but I think they felt the Christmas spirit;) I definitely lost my voice after though aha.

What the? It's 2018?? Super weird and crazy. We had to be home early last night and tonight cause New Years is a huge thing here and also alcohol is a thing... but we had our own sparkling apple juice and saw a couple of fireworks so it was fun. I hope you all had fun! It's been an awesome year! I'm so happy to have spent it as a missionary:)))))

See you next week!

Sister Horne out

 







No comments:

Post a Comment