Monday 16 January 2017

Тони week!

GUYS! So like this entire week I have been teaching our Russian investigator Tony (тони)!!! Since last Sunday and including tonight I will have taught him 7 times already! A lesson every single night except 2. It's been pretty crazy!  Doesn't give me much time to prepare for the lessons but every time it seems to end up ok. Probably because despite my very small knowledge of Russian the spirit helps to bring the message to his heart and understand it and he has received everything really well! He's been reading the Book of Mormon and says that everything we teach makes sense to Him. I definitely see his faith growing already. He went to church yesterday too! Except I couldn't go with him and he's technically not our investigator because he doesn't live in our area. :/ But oh well, I still count him as our investigator :) He went to church with the elders and the members he lives with though. We have to get a member to drive me every time though and go on splits, so it's a bummer that I have to leave my comps soo much. The members here are so nice though and always so generous with their TIME!

Something fun that we got to do this week is on p-day we went to this fun place called RUSH where we went go-carting and mini golf and laser tagging!! We had so much fun!! The go-carts were even inside and glow in the dark, I've never seen that before!  And it was funny because being my mother's daughter I was screaming a lot because sister Tayco and some elders were crazy and bumping so much and trying to pass me. Haha scary but awesome! And sorry I never got to take any pictures. But it was mostly too dark anyway lol. 

Love you guys!! 

-Cectpa Horne 

1. An angel fell in our lawn!

2. Jk it was me:) 

3. Me explaining how long the Chick-fil-A line was. People like Der chicken here! Ahaha.  ( we only got it once on p-day mom ) :P

4. Me and my lovely comps

No comments:

Post a Comment