Monday 7 May 2018

Lots of things happened.

Hey. 

So idk if I told you this would be the last time I write but I think I might be able to write next week also. For this week I'll just tell you that I feel like everything happened ahah. It was kinda crazy. 

First: we had exchanges this week, this time though, they came here! (lol first time I've had to plan the exchange aha ) and it was nice! I was with Sister Vucenovich and basically she's from Serbia and looks like a model and speaks fluent Russian aha, it was a good time showing her Poltava.

Also we did a few finding "experiments" where we wore casual clothes to see how it worked. We made brownies and asked "Have you ever thought a brownie could change your life? " and then while they ate the brownie we would share a quick awesome message "in theory" lol it was alright though! 

Oh ya also some crazy things that happened: I ate rat! We went to a little village where our branch president lives and he raises giant like muskrat things and we had them for lunch! It was actually super good! 

Also yesterday surprisingly we got to go to a Ukrainian funeral. After the 2nd hour several of us missionaries and members went on a marshrootka and went to the house of a member who's mother (who was also a member age  87 ) for her funeral. It was super interesting. 

So many things that are happening right before I leave it's awesome !

Love ya! I'll talk you to on my laaast day!

Diet later ;)
Love Spring here



Better not feed the birds
ostrich meat or rat?

Ahhhh

It taste like chicken














No comments:

Post a Comment