Wednesday 30 May 2018

One more post!!

My parents came to Ukraine to pick me up and we had a great time. They met President and Sister Sullivan, as well as Yulia and her daughter, and Galinea while in Dnipro. Then we traveled to Odessa on the night train, that was an adventure, where we were able to tour the city's catacomb with Elder Eugene Balyas who had already finished his mission. From there we went to Kiev and explored that city and the Kiev temple and watched a ballet performance with my parent's friends Ralph and Joanna Hollingshead (Rhonda Parcell's mom) who are serving in the Kiev temple. Kiev is a beautiful city. From there we traveled back to Kharkov to sight see there. My parents loved the "The Verenik", the best perogy restaurant in Ukraine. Our final trip was back to Poltava, my last area, where we were able to go street contacting with the missionaries and best of all attend the baptism of Tonya Nikilaichuk, my last investigator. It was a very spiritual experience attended by her mother. It was a great way to finish my mission.





























No comments:

Post a Comment