Tuesday 3 April 2018

LAST TRANSFER : TRANSFERRED TO RUSSIA?!!!?

APRIL FOOLS! 

lol. who did I get? Be honest. ;)

hahaha just jokes. It's all good news over here cause transfers happened but literally none of our district got moved! I'm staying and  dying in Poltava with my baby, who's going to kill me!! :) (sorry mission lingo again if you didn't catch that) We're super excited and happy about it;))

This week was pretty chill. Not much happened but we had to go to Kharkov AGAIN lol... after the next two weeks we'll have been in Kharkov every weekend for a month! man but oh well. they really need our help to practice for the Easter concert which we will do next week. ahah but it was funny cause I said a "last good bye" to Sister Savran about 3 times.. but her and sis Spicer are heading off tomorrow for reals.. which is pretty weird. It's weird that this is my final transfer starting now but I'm looking forward to it and we're going to make it the best:)

How was conference and Easter everyone?? We're a little behind here and we are doing those two things next weekend but we kinda do both anyway;) Sister Woolley's fam sent some Easter chocolate:) (they don't do chocolate Easter egg/ hunts here) But I heard some big changes and announcements happened at Conference!! That's so crazy! I'm like seriously everyone:

There will be a temple built in RUSSIA! 

Woohoo!! I know that the members here in Ukraine are so happy and blessed by having a temple being in Kiev  so I can't imagine how happy the Russian ( and surrounding countries) people are about this news! This is super big. Especially considering the whole situation there and with the change now about two years ago only being allowed to have"volunteers" there .. so awesome. And India too!! The Lord's work is going forth everyone! Like a HUGE boulder rolling forth and filling the earth! Also just saying that there will also be one in Layton, Utah -  I basically served there going  every other night when in the Ogden Mission to teach Tony ( Tony's from Russia, and now lives in Layton.. there will be temples now in both of those places.. ) pretty cool :)
And two new Apostles! Elder Soares from Brazil and Elder Gong from China. Everyone is super excited , I know there's tons more too, I'd love to hear your thoughts on everything and what parts/talks you loved the most! I can't wait to watch Conference next weekend!!!  I hope you all got to see it but if you're like me and still haven't;  no worries,  go run and jump on lds.org! please and thank you

ok gonna go celebrate my bday now (yay perks of having pday the day before my bday this year, I kinda get two!)

thank you for the birthday wishes so far! It's ok I won't hold it against you if y'all are late ( or don't say anything at all really...I know I'm already dead and gone and almost home in your eyes ahahah)

loves

Cectpa Horne

oh yea and I forgot! we had a big activity this week we did a "bleenchiki"party! (basically pancakes/crepes) and it was a good turn out! (now we have tons of pancakes in our fridge ahah) and Taya(15 year old awesome basically member but her dad won't let her get baptized)'s dad came ! And he liked it so we're hopeful :))













No comments:

Post a Comment