Tuesday 7 February 2017

Tony

YOOOOOOO, 

It has been a great week!! Sister Tayco and I are getting the hang of everything here but it has also helped that we've seen a bunch of miracles! So first is... guess what?! Tony is getting baptized!!! This next Saturday!! I am so excited for him guys. Even though his wife isn't here yet, he had been talking with her about the gospel and praying to know what to do. He knows it's true and has a strong desire to follow the example of Jesus Christ!  He decided that this is what Heavenly Father wants him to do and what he wants to do and since then we've been preparing for the 11th! He has such a strong faith in Jesus Christ, and everything just clicks with him, and he's so willing to obey God's commandments and, really,  the gospel is something that he knew before this life and we're just reminding him of it. I can see that. Tony is just awesome and I'm so excited for this next week to see him enter the waters of baptism! 

Yes, I'm pretty sure now that I will be staying here for another transfer. I mean technically if I get it in the next couple of days then I could still go but, I have a feeling I'll probably stay.

Another awesome thing is that we have a new investigator!  He's in our area now and speaks English haha, but he's a super cute little ten year old boy named James and he is also on date for a few weeks from now!! 

We went to a baptism on Saturday of the little eight year old daughter of one of the ward mission leaders  we work closely with. It was a really spiritual experience. I cried a lot haha. Even though I don't really even know her, they sang "Gethsemane " and that song always gets me, like I have no chance once I hear the chorus.. I'm gone.  Haha. Also it was really cool cause she was actually adopted from China and all the family has worked to learn mandarin after getting her so her one brother baptized her in mandarin. Also their oldest son is just about to leave on his mission to Korea so he was able to confirm her and give her the gift of the Holy Ghost. 

I know the church is true. I have received even more witnesses of it just in this week.  I love you all!

Сестра Horne

Our district!

 

Bowling on p-day:)


No comments:

Post a Comment