Monday 12 March 2018

Women's Day and Kharkov chillin

What's up everyone

Time is flying by over here, I mean we actually were fully expecting this week to fly by because of the time we would be in kharkov but definitely did! Felt like it just started and now it's already done. But it was a good one. 

The week started off skating all over the streets! haha it seriously was just an ice rink outside sooo slippery. Poor Sister Woolley took a couple of spills but it's all good now, actually now it's super wet, with puddles everywhere ahah but c'est la vie en hiver 

Thursday was Women's day and that's a huge thing here, it's like their mother's day but bigger so we decided to wrap Books of Mormon again! This time we went and handed them out as a district and everyone loves to be congratulated and given gifts so it went pretty well considering that like 20 more people have a Book of Mormon now! woot woot, flooding the world:) 

Zone conference was awesome as always. We had tacos and we helped the STL's hand make tortillas the night before, which was kinda crazy but they ended up delicious so worth it aha. Also I sang 3 times.. and all of the songs were named "Peace in Christ" hahaha. ok 2 times I sang the same song, one time just for this seperate lunch we had as just sisters and then President asked me if I could sing it to the whole zone also. The other time was the youth theme for this year and it's a different song just named the same. Obviously I really like this principle ;)

We also stayed the next day for exchanges with the STL's which was good. I was with Sis. Day who is Sister Spicer's "baby" and she's exactly like her haha it's awesome. It was sad because it will probably be the last time I see Sister Savran for a long time since she's going home to Moldova at the end of this transfer! I cried so much when she gave her last testimony in Zone conference. I love her so much. So amazing to see how much she's grown. Also super weird that next zone conference... that will be me. :0

Anyway, have a chill week. Remember who you are : children of a KING :)

Love,

Sister Horne




No comments:

Post a Comment