Tuesday 28 March 2017

Frozen in spring :)

Hello, hello everyone!

First of all I am super sorry if I am horrible at replying to all your emails and letters but just know that I really love and appreciate every letter I get!

It's finally getting to be spring time!! Or there is some green on the ground at least! I'm super excited for conference! Although we watch it a week later so I'll be a little late on talking about it but that's OK, I still want to hear what all of you think about it, favorite talk etc.:) I'm also super excited for Easter! It's a big thing over here so hopefully we'll do something cool. It has been pretty sunny some days but don't let that deceive you, it's usually still really cold. aha. 

Speaking of frozen.. We put on a talent show this Saturday and I sang "Let it Go" in Russian! hahah And I didn't make too many mistakes. It was nice I also got to be accompanied by piano and violin. Although, you see hopefully in the video, that I kept telling them to turn it up. Everyone seemed to like it:) The talent show was a big success! We had a lot of numbers, way more than we thought we would have and lots of people came. It was good way to meet new people and have them introduced to our church and just to show off talents and have fun.

Yulia changed her date and wants to be baptized on the 1st instead! We're super excited for her. It will be great!

-Ceстра Xорн

The cutest little girl, she's my fave. ahahah usually she's very smiley but I think the flash caught her off guard.


Ukrainian food at "pazata hata" plus a recent convert Yulia
​​



This girl had a ferret on a leash! Reminded me of myself with Benny:) She sat next to us on the "marshootka" too and I got to hold him!



 "I can gold your feelling and ler you love" haha they have the funniest things on t-shirts here.


Be Happy


No comments:

Post a Comment