Monday 20 March 2017

End of first transfer in Ukraine- Down to 2 again!

HELLO
Sooo time has gone by so fast! And I am done my first transfer in Ukraine already!! Also sad news: " my mother" (AKA Sister Bolingbroke) will "die" tomorrow!... (Sorry- mission language!! ) And me and Sister Savran "kill" her.. ( sorry also mission language, lol don't you love it? ) It means she's my trainer and she's going home because she's done her mission, all 18 months of it. I love her, and we're going to miss her a lot!! Although she plans to move back someday so maybe I'll see her on my mish again who knows haha. We had a fun last week together though.


It is also transfers today and I'm staying here, with Sister Savran!! :) It should be awesome. Busy because we still have the whole city to cover but good.


We had zone conference this week. It was really fun and I learned a lot. We also saw a couple miracles. One night, Sister Bolingbroke really wanted to give out a Book of Mormon to someone before she left so we went on the street in search of someone who would listen to us, not much luck so we were heading back to the branch, where we said we'd come back to join the elders English class. And right before we got there we found this man, from Kiev who seemed interested in what we were doing, so we brought him back to the English class and gave him a Book of Mormon. Hopefully the missionaries can teach him in Kiev!

This dog loves cupcakes! :)

Also funny and awesome story, we were teaching a little girl the lessons of this member who just recently started coming back to church and they have this freaking insane dog. haha like he's super hyper and barks really loud if you don't pay attention to him so he was basically biting me the whole time but I was just keeping him busy so we could have a decent lesson without him interrupting haha they thought I loved him..but it was a good lesson on prayer and when we were teaching her about faith that just like how she knows her grandma is in the other room even though she can't see her, Heavenly Father is there listening to her prayers, she went to go check where her grandma was haha. But then her grandma ( who we didn't know wasn't a member) stayed for the lesson and when we were leaving she asked us what she has to do to be baptized!!! 

Have a great week everyone! Don't forget to pray! God always listens to our prayers!

Cecтpa Xopн​​​​​​​​



We bought pokemon socks :)

No comments:

Post a Comment