Tuesday 19 December 2017

Trained for a day:)

hey, what's up, hello!

So this week I got to train! hahah well kind of. Really, my companion and Sis Savran had to go to Dnepr for "MLC" Missionary Leadership Counsel because they are STL's and I got to have an exchange of a day and a half with the new greenie of Sister Savran's! Her name is Sister Welling, she's from Washington and she's cool. I was happy to have my lil moment of training:) We even had a restoration lesson together to the little girl in our ward who we're teaching before she gets baptized. I even made "resto cups" which we had in Ogden that help explain how Christ organized His church etc. maybe I'll send a pic next week. The next day I had to sign some papers for being in Kharkov at the immigration office and same with a few elders so that was fun. We went there early so we had lunch at a cute little creperie.







The family of one of our elders were super kind and made 12 days of Christmas presents for every missionary in the mission! We got a lil Chirstmas tree! (Which I was contemplating getting right when they sent it) and little messages and ornaments to open every day. It's so awesome And it feels a little more like Christmas.



Also every time we do something the Lord would do; it makes everything a little brighter. We visited a less active babushka this week who was super cute and just talked and we could tell she was lonely and loved the company so it was really heart warming to be with her and hear her conversion story. It may not have snowed yet but it is Christmas time when we remember the Savior!



Love you all! Have an amazing week and the next time you see my mail, it will be Christmas day! so make sure to keep doing the #Lighttheworld and have so much fun!!!

Love,

Cectpa Horne



No comments:

Post a Comment