Monday 27 November 2017

Last week with Sis Dish

Hellooooo

This week was a good week! Sad that I had to say goodbye to Sister Dish yesterday but it was a blessing that I had the time I had with her! We met with a lot of members who wanted to say goodbye to her (she served in Kharkov for basically her entire mission! ) and that's always a good time.

We had a sweet miracle on Monday night, right after we finished writing emails to the people we planned to meet with who weren't answering their phones so we called the referral we got from the church of a lady who wanted to meet with us and she actually answered! (hahah first miraculous thing cause that hasn't happened to me before ) and then we asked if maybe she could meet that night and she said yes! We met and had an awesome little half of a lesson then she had a coughing fit so we had to postpone the rest but she seems like she's really searching for the truth. The coolest part was when she said she feels that God is more her friend then anything else and I had the opportunity to testify that not only is He our friend but he is our loving Heavenly Father, and that he loves us so much! And she was just so captured by that, she got silent and just stared and me and listened and smiled. Sometimes I don't realize how many people don't have that knowledge that can bring so much hope and joy into our lives.

I also sang" How great thou art" at this concert the district had, and everyone loved it, even though I only practiced once. ahah getting better at these last minute numbers.

Yesterday in church was the primary presentation! So cute!! Primary presentations are one of my favorite Sundays of the year!

We found out transfer and seriously there's always something I'm surprised about but these were crazy. But I will be staying and serving with Sister Stepaiko who was STL is Zap ( I went on exchanges once if you remember ) and she'll be STL here with Sis Savran. so should be interesting..

talk you later!

Cectpa Horne


Yulia


Saying goodbye to Sis Dish




Me and Sister Savran today waiting to go to Dnpr for a bit to pick up our new companions
.



No comments:

Post a Comment